mtbr member
    Aug 2007

money rocks park

anyone else ride there? i just started mountain bikeing and have been going there pretty often. my buddy who has been bikeing for awhile compares it to french creek except with less single track. i have hiked alot of the ground and plan to explore more trails on bike.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Been there twice. Poorly marked trail system as of 2 years ago, maybe things have changed. Lot's of potential would love to hook up with anyone who knows the trails.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    yea they really only have 2 trails listed and maped out but there is tons of trails. most of it is wide since locals still ride the quads back there since there really isn't any kind of ranger presence. been hikeing there for almost 10 years and have seen 2 rangers. i know my way around pretty well even if i get off track i know the direction in wich i need to go. i'd show ya around if ya want. like i said i'm new to MTB so i'm a lil slow on the hard stuff and dont have killer endurance but i'm working on it. we were going every thursday around 5 ish but my jeep blew up the other day so i'm bumming rides to work and no way to transport my bike. i';ll let ya know next time i get up there

W.M.A.
    what part of the state is this?

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    its about 45 min northeast of philly. its in narvon. the park has little to no funding. ammenities include a parking lot and a trash can. no ranger station no bathroom not even a water pump. it is getting a little more use lately when i was younger i'd spend the whole day there and never see anyone. it does have a really nice overlook where most people hang around but for the most part the trails are not heavily traveled

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    It's above Honey Brook

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Just PM me when you think you are going out again. I would like to have a tour from a local.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    i should have my jeep back by next weekend (i blew the entire rear) so the week after that.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I don't work any weekends until Sept., So I'm in for a tour of the only park in good ole Narvon.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Good job! it's just to easy

It's between intercourse and blue ball, pa.

(like a good night out in Manayunk)