trail addict

midweek run to seven springs?

I need some lift-access riding. Anyone interested in car-pooling to Seven Springs tomorrow (Wed)? I'm in Bloomsburg... I80 to I99 to I70.
    You better just go ahead and drop that seatpost down to the reflector... the trail gets pretty rough down there.

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    I just *can't* this week or next, but after I get back from NC, sometime after 7/7, we could work something out - with advance notice. Or on Fridays, w/o advance notice.

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Planning on hitting it when I visit family out that way later this summer, but that says nothing for this week. Sorry would have liked to hit it this soon.

trail addict
    Well, I ended up at Bald Eagle (after a late night and sleeping in a little, it wasn't worth driving over three hours by myself...) and had a blast! Cowbell hollow was in great shape and I hit Bear Gap for the first time-awesome! My map must be outdated, though because I ended up bushwacking S Running Gap which looked like a good descent on the map and I "foot-shuttled" Stoney Gap which was far too overgrown to go back down... I also was on a trail I had marked as Bad Dog on my map that had unmarked trailheads at both ends and it was a blast but needs to be ridden more. What other fun descents are out there? It is a big place to explore, especially with an outdated map.

Then yesterday I hit the Rockburn skill park (near Baltimore) with my nephew and we had a blast.

Now I am thinking about Seven Springs, Blue Mt, Mountain Creek.... any word on how Blue's thurs-fri shuttle is running? If it is really slow I'd rather wait until a Saturday/Sunday...
    You better just go ahead and drop that seatpost down to the reflector... the trail gets pretty rough down there.