mtbr member
    Jun 2009

Marsh creek or French creek

Would like to ride sat or sun, has anybody been out at marsh creek lately? Just curious what the trail is like mud city or totally useable... What about French creek? Any condition reports?

No Gansta Lean here.
    Feb 2004
    Chester County Bicycles usually has the low down on the trail conditions.... I haven't been to Marsh in about a month. French usually has a few muddy spots no matter what....
    EWR-HE-148-11-4-97
    Microbeer's Better!

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    I was at Marsh Creek Wednesday afternoon and it was muddy but rideable in most spots. That was before all of the rain Thursday night of course. My guess is that iy will be pretty sloppy through the whole weekend, we got a lot of rain Thursday night and it's the time of year that it takes forever for trails to dry out.

Hoopy Frood
    Unless the ground is frozen, Marsh Creek will be too muddy for riding this weekend. I'd go with either French Creek or Wiss.
    I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. - Thomas Jefferson

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Any new condition reports? Rain all day Friday but upper 50 this weekend has me with no where to ski but itch to get out and spin the wheels.

mtbr member
    Time to find an empty warehouse and build an indoor facility.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Mt Penn trails are 90 plus percent ridable only a few mud areas and can be easily avoidable.

mtbr member

Marsh Creek

Rode Marsh Creek this morning and yesterday morning. A little muddy but rideable. I've seen it a lot worse