mtbr member

M.O.M. Brady's Run

A big thanks to the Month of Mud crew for putting together a great race course for the second race of the season. I had a blast and enjoyed the new singletrack that was cut for the race. I regularly ride Brady's (actually planning a ride there tomorrow evening) and its a great new addition.

A little background, i'm 34 years old and have been mountain biking for about 15 years. The first MOM I ever raced was sometime around 1994 or so and have intermittently raced the series when I have had the time. I entered the sport class and simply hoped to score some points and I did (finished 13th and they score to 15th). I finished the ~12 mile course in 1 hr and 22 minutes, approximately which probably doesn't sound that great, but there is a good bit of climbing on the course.

So, anyway thanks again for continuing the MOM tradition and I'll see you all at Moraine state park next weekend.
    Cannondale Caffeine 2 29er
    Redline Monocog Flight 29er
    Fuji RC Team
    Kona Jake the Snake
    Blk Mrkt Mob

Just a lerker at heart
    May 2008
    I rode bradys saturday, was really nice with all the new track. I really enjoyed those new trails.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Where are the new trails at Brady's Run? I had hoped to make it out for the race, but it didn't work out.

Just a lerker at heart
    May 2008
    Some that I saw saturday were up by the baseball field, and some were on the south trail just past the spring. Its a really nice long switchback section.