mtbr member
    Dec 2008

Lost item found @ Antidam 11/28/09

Hi I was riding the trails today and I came across a wireless bike computer. If it is yours tell me the namebrand so I know you are the true owner and we can make arrangements so I can return it to you. Thanks Eddie

Adapt/Imorovize/overcome

ride more
    Mar 2007
    not mine, but cool of you to post.

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    Thanks, Danville? Is there good riding out there. I have to check but I think Im close to there.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Cateye Strada. Lost maybe 2 weekends ago. Took a couple spills that day and didn't realize I lost it until the ride was over.

Of course, you may have found someone else's computer and mine's still up there somewhere!

(Eddie, I think I met you once in passing on the Mt. Penn trails, but we never rode together.)

Thanks for posting!

Tom

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    Ok! Thats it! I found it across from the Rotery pkn Lot. When can I get it back to you?

ride more
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiek118
    Thanks, Danville? Is there good riding out there. I have to check but I think Im close to there.
    lots of good riding around here. I ride alot around the Pottsville area as well, that's pretty close to you.

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    Whats up in Pottsville? Always looking for new places to ride

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Haha! Cool!

I can't get there tomorrow. But maybe sometime during the week or next weekend. When do you usually ride? We must be on different schedules because I'm there several times each week and we only crossed paths once.

No Gansta Lean here.
    Feb 2004
    I was wondering about the Pottsville thing myself. Also, is there anything on either side of Rt 61 hmmm.... how to say where?
    Between Cabela's in Hamburg and Hermy's BMW/Triumph Motorcycles? .

(Only posting this now that the computer subject of the thread is a done deal...didn't want to poach the thread)
    EWR-HE-148-11-4-97
    Microbeer's Better!

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    We must. During the summer I ride there at least twice a week. But now that Im in school and working I can only get there on Sat or Sun. I live 3mi from Blue Marsh so if I have time I'll go for a night ride there. But yes that sounds good. Are you going to be there for trail maintinence this coming Sunday 12/06 I can hand it over then. Ok let me know.

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    What like Port Clinton. My buddy hikes up there all the time I think those are appilation trails though. Have you ever rode Antidam/Mt. Penn. If you like AM you'll love it here. Let me know I can show you around thats my playground.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    I hadn't heard about the trail maintenance. I might be able to make that if I get more details.

I didn't realize you lived near Blue Marsh. I'll actually be there this morning. I'll PM you my cell phone number.

No Gansta Lean here.
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiek118
    What like Port Clinton. My buddy hikes up there all the time I think those are appilation trails though. Have you ever rode Antidam/Mt. Penn. If you like AM you'll love it here. Let me know I can show you around thats my playground.
    Never ridden Mt. Penn but that's right up my alley. Got a Sinister Gruitr with a Lyrik that's up for the task.

Will have to get up there one of these days.
    EWR-HE-148-11-4-97
    Microbeer's Better!

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Pottsville and there about's has endless epic riding,big area,but got to know it pretty well from dirt biking over the years.rode Brandonville for the first time about two months ago endless singletrack.New Philly and St Clair have ridden many times,lots of new single track cut in in the last two years.

No Gansta Lean here.
    Feb 2004
    Gotta find out about Brandonville sometime. Have a buddy who lives there that grew up in Delano. My room mate from college lives in Mahanoy City and works in Pottsville. Very familiar with the area just not the trails.
    EWR-HE-148-11-4-97
    Microbeer's Better!