mtbr member
    May 2007

Looking for riding partners in Wissahickon

I'm looking for people to ride with on the trails in the Wissahickon. I've been riding there off and on for 2 years now. I'm not a newbie but I'm not lightning on the trails either.

I have a decent bike and I know I'd be more motivated if I wasn't riding alone. I've tried to get several friends into riding but their department store bikes were not up to the task.

I live in NE Philly so I'm fairly close to the Wiss. I'm self employed so my work hours are flexible. I try to work Mon - Fri in the day. So I'm looking to ride mostly on the weekends and maybe some weekdays after work or if I don't have a job that day.

If you are interested I guess just reply to this thread or email me.

Thanks,
    mtbguy350@yahoo.com

mtbr member
    i'll let you know next time i go. usually my bro comes with me to Wiss and hes not very fast either, so it would be a good ride.
    Abington Wheel Wright Freeride Crew

2011 Trek Session 8

2012 Trek Remedy 9

2012 Niner MCR 9

SND. CPS.

Suburban Redneck
    I may be coming out of retirement soon...........Been riding for years, but not consistently. Also, Sunday EARLY is really the best time for me.
    I'm not big-boned, I'm a Clyde.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    I'm usually good for a ride Mondays or Fridays. I know you said you prefer after work or weekends, but anytime you feel like hittin Wiss during the day, shoot me an email at gmhokie@gmail.com. Weekends work for me sometimes as well.

Greg

Freshly Fujified

Try this

www.phillymtb.org

Philadelphia Mountain Biking Association. Register for the web site, and join the club. Plenty of people there coordinating group rides at Wiss on a regular basis.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    I'll be happy to join you at wiss, pennypack or any other place.