mtbr member
    Aug 2006

Good job! looking for info about Neshanminy(idlewood)

Just finished riding there today and the hard work being done there is appreciated as the trails were mint. Is this a club doing the work? Also is there a map showing all of the trails? The place is like a spider web of trails and it seems that i am constantly headed in the opposite direction that the trail is intended. Thanks in advance for any help, and again kudos to the trail work!!!

mtbr member
    Tim *****on is the guy to talk to about trail work. He is associated with Guy's Bicycles since they hold the race there every year. There was actually trail work scheduled there for 9am yesterday. Surprised you didn't see the guys out on the trails.

dsx
    mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Rode there Saturday and noticed some freshly cut down'd trees; trails were in great shape! So my thanks goes out to whomever was there doing work. We tried to get rid of some of the low hanging vines and branches where we could, but had no tools to do anything significant while we were there.

I've been riding there on and off since last year, and have found no resources online for any maps or anything. The trail system there isn't huge, it just takes some getting used to, to figure out what are the best ways to go. We like to enter from near the baseball fields and then head around towards the soccer and football fields. Parking in the rear lot seems best.

-DSx

Road Bike Review Member
    Tim D and his crew do an incredible amount of work maintaining those trails.
    Air Nine One Nine, and a few Cannondale....rip Salsa
    ...work is something I'm forced to do between riding and fishing

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    I went for a ride there last week and had a lot of fun. Definitely plan on going back and yes the place is a complete maze. I was just about to leave the trails until I found another section of trails. So course I had to go ride them as well. As note their were cut trees in the middle of the path that were cleaned up.