mtbr member
    Sep 2004

looking for a group ride

From northern jersey,will be in the philly area (on the jersey side) wed,thurs and fri.Looking for a good group to ride with(weather permitting).Technical single track would be great
    jim

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    I'm hoping to ride Wisahicken in Philly on Thursday morning around 9 AM. I will post when I get more details, lets get a big group together.

Inbred Homebrewer

I dunno about that...

Quote Originally Posted by wilhelm
    I'm hoping to ride Wisahicken in Philly on Thursday morning around 9 AM. I will post when I get more details, lets get a big group together.
    As pointed out below, almost ad nauseum, Wissahickon is still a complete mess. Given the forecast for showers tonight (heavy at times) into tomorrow morning, it's probably going to be a slog-fest through terrain that's already beat to sh!t.
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]"mmmm....Beeeeeeer." - Homer J. Simpson

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Sure its beat up and looks alot different than it did before, but its still very rideable and close. Where else would you suggest?

mtbr member
    Sep 2004

still interested

will check in on the board tonight,,just let me know where to meet. If conditions are that bad, still interested for friday
    jim

Inbred Homebrewer
    Quote Originally Posted by wilhelm
    Where else would you suggest?
    High Rocks, French Creek, VF, Jim Thorpe, etc. I'm tempted to go to Blue Marsh this weekend.
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]"mmmm....Beeeeeeer." - Homer J. Simpson

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Stick
    High Rocks, French Creek, VF, Jim Thorpe, etc. I'm tempted to go to Blue Marsh this weekend.
    I love French Creek and its 15 minutes from my house, never been to Blue Marsh or Jim Thorpe. Let me know when you are going to Blue Marsh, I'm open Sat and Sun.

I'm still planning for Thurs morning at Wisahicken around 9 AM as long as it isn't raining.