mtbr member

looking for assistance..

I am in the process of creating a bike review website and I am in need of assistance. I live in western PA and an ideal candidate would be someone who has writing skills as well as riding/wrenching skills. Not much money for you (none initially at least until I repay some or most of the costs involved with creating a site)...but access to lots of great gear.

^ The Trail Starts Here ^

Website help

Hello:

I would be interested in doing some tech work for you if you like. How would we go about testing bikes since I live in NE Pa?

Let's talk

Lee
    [SIZE=3] Proformance Cycle[/SIZE]
    proformance58@cs.com

40 oz to freedom
    I am up for it too. I live in SE PA though.

I can test whatever you need.
    Looking for a used DH/FR bike, have 1500 PM me with anything you've got

mtbr member
    I'm in SE PA (Philly) and can also help out.

mtbr member
    I appreciate the interest but for now I'm looking for someone local to my area because of logistic purposes.....if things should change I will reach out to those who have expressed interest...thanks!

40 oz to freedom
    PM Duffster, hes in State College which I think is close to you. He might want to help out.
    Looking for a used DH/FR bike, have 1500 PM me with anything you've got

Hoopy Frood
    Quote Originally Posted by ironspoke43
    I appreciate the interest but for now I'm looking for someone local to my area because of logistic purposes.....if things should change I will reach out to those who have expressed interest...thanks!
    You might want to try the Dirt Rag forums. Lots of western PA riders on that board.
    I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. - Thomas Jefferson

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    yup. let us know if you can handle the distance to the middle of the state. there would be a plethora of opportunities. i would gladly be willing to help you out if the distance were not an issue to you.

mtbr member
    Its fantastic to see some interest in other parts of the state...I have friends in State College and once I get it up and running I will track you down. My ideas for marketing should enable me to have riders in other areas besides Pittsburgh. Thanks!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Eastern PA'ers...I run a small blog/rag on Eastern PA cycling...no pay, but at least some exposure.... check out rsdmag.com and submit if you;re into it. News, pics, videos, whatever you;ve got. Its a pet project thats more for fun than anything else, but it could be so much more-- it just needs honest contributions from real riders

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Where are you in western pa? I am live at Hidden valley. May be able to help.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I'm in south western PA-and while not a professional, have been riding and doing repairs for a while-15+ years. If there's anything you need, send me a PM.