^ The Trail Starts Here ^

Lofty Tunnel ride and Pics

To all:

The Lofty Tunnel ride was Great! Lots of water in the tunnel. Nice cool spring water! 14 miles total!

Found the Big logging machine on the other side. Lots of new Log roads to explore! Not condoning tresspassing but there were no signs there as of yet. Will work on finding out the land owners name and view of Mt Bikes/ for future use.

Got to see the new BMX track in the area. Tom we gotta get together and make it happen! I hope at least this little bit helps. I will post the BMX pics on other websites. Exposure is what it needs right now!

Thanks for the tour Turbo! T

Dew the Dew!

NICE!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE=3] Proformance Cycle[/SIZE]
    proformance58@cs.com

Had to add this one!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    proformance58@cs.com

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    holy crap that track looks fun!

can you go ride there already???

max-a-mill:

I was an invited guest of Tom's. I do know he is working hard to get it going. He would be glad to have help with it! I'm located 45 miles away, but I will do what I can to help him. This would be a Great track to have. It's already built which is very hard to get done in this day and age.

We need a group of BMXers to show up and support it! If the town sees people there they are more likely to work on finishing the project. It would be a shame to loose it now after the track is built.

Tom:

I will be there next week with my vintage Cycle Craft. We will get more pics! I'm working from here on the media. I spoke to Fred from Wyoming Valley BMX last night . He is a great guy and he said it would be good for him also to have another track in the area.

Tom check out this website. Sign up and post news about the Hazelton BMX track!

Exposure Baby!
    Check this out!

www.vintagebmx.com
    proformance58@cs.com

Shrinking Clyde Rider :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by max-a-mill
    holy crap that track looks fun!

can you go ride there already???
    Technically the track isn't open yet, but you are allowed to ride at your own risk. The track has HUGE potential. Last year a group of us local riders had the track in excellent shape with the exception of a much needed layer of clay. As soon as the track is completely secured we will start getting the track back in shape. If anyone is intereted in voluntering you time and labor let me know. We need all the help we can get. Good pics Lee.