Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Lock Haven Singletrack?

585 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  NEPMTBA 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

Need a little help here. Was curious what the situation is with singletrack around the Lock Haven area. Any stuff really close to the town?

And while I'm asking, does anyone know of any colleges or universities with singletrack on campus or nearby?

#2 ·
Jake,

We have a 100 mile national dual sport ride out that way and I have been all over it, go across the bridge hang a left and go back to Farrandsville, I ride Moto Trials there, lots of trails on that mountain. Try Queens Run road for a dirt road adventure. Little Pine SP is out that way and has a few trails as well as Hyner View and Rattlesnake Run.

The other side of the valley back at Willamsport the water company has a loop on that mountain. Along Rt120, Bucktail has stuff.

Bald Eagle SF is south, if you venture further by car you can get to Asaph area and the Laurel Classic race trails! Pine Creek R/T, Ole Bull SP, Kettle Creek SP, Sinnemahoning SP, or Denton Hill ski area all have stuff. Susquhannock & Sprol State forests ask your dad for maps, websites and info!

Being at Lock Haven your just about in heaven, you could ride 24 hours a day for the rest of your life, and not hit everything, but you'll have to explore also!

Google this stuff lots will come up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.