mtbr member

lets invade Delaware Middle Run

lets coordinate a ride at Middle Run i think we could get a pretty darn good guide (XCBob) and if not we could explore the heck out of all those pretty trails.

weekends are good for me

Freshly Fujified

Plan ahead?

I'm in if we can plan in advance. Kidless weekends only, obviously

What you doing Saturday morning? I'm looking for someone to push me over the fence to make the trip to Wiss for a 90 minute early morning ride. My head says stay local and do Evansburg, cus I'm even more fat and outta shape than last year. Plus, i'm doing some wrenching on the bike tonight, and I can't help but think I might have probs. Not looking forward to a long walk to the car, and a long ride home afterwards....

Wanna shove me over?

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    hey BOB wanna join me at the wiss? i wont be there until around ten cause i'm taking the kids to play some basket ball. if not thats ok i will continue to ride by my self....lonely....talking to myself.........envying other ride groups.....

Freshly Fujified

Wiss 10 AM Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by bigkeith
    hey BOB wanna join me at the wiss? i wont be there until around ten cause i'm taking the kids to play some basket ball. if not thats ok i will continue to ride by my self....lonely....talking to myself.........envying other ride groups.....
    In front of Valley Green. I'll be looking for the black dude all alone...mumbling to himself incoherently.

Looking forward to it.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    i'd be down for a ride at wissahickon tomorrow morning.

big keith - you're there fairly often, correct? now that clyde mentioned you're a black d00d and your name is bigkeith i've put 1 & 1 together. i've seen you a number of times this year. we always seem to be going in opposite directions and we always say what's up to one another.

lately i've been on on the anti-bling chrome single speed GT with no stickers. i have a beard and a black helmet

Freshly Fujified

Meet at Valley Green Inn-10 AM

Anyone else that want's to join-feel free. I'll be the fat white guy on the black Leader full suspension bike, talking to the black guy who is mumbling incoherently.

Bob

Respect Your Trails
    Hey BigKeith,

Were you out riding the Wiss last Saturday with 1 other guy? I might have passed you.

I wish I could make it tom. morn, but I made plans with the girlfriend's dad to go for a road ride on the Schuylkill River Trail. Have fun.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    i'm gonna say yes he was because i pass by him as well.

i was on a super bling moots 29"er that i borrowed from wissahickon cyclery. then on sunday i was out on a super bling vicious 26"er that i borrowed from a friend. i'm a bike whore.

mtbr member

yep thats me

the guy that probably too big for his bike. yeah i was there with my best friend since 9th grade. he curses me the whole ride that he out of shape and i abuse him.

reason everyone is going the oppsite is because i am slow no really i start my rides from Lincoln drive and it seems everyone else either starts at the in or bells mills.

in regards to tommorrow i'm hoping i can get my new build out of the shop for a test ride. if not i'll be riding the stumpjumper wearing a red blue and orange US Marines jersey.

Respect Your Trails
    Ha ha ha. Nice. I didn't hear any complaints or cursing coming from either of you at the time we passed....just a friendly hello and nod. I was coming from Bells Mill and you were coming from Linc. Dr. direction so it must have been you guys. Hope to meet up when I have a free weekend.

I might be out Sunday morn.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkeith
    the guy that probably too big for his bike. yeah i was there with my best friend since 9th grade. he curses me the whole ride that he out of shape and i abuse him.

reason everyone is going the oppsite is because i am slow no really i start my rides from Lincoln drive and it seems everyone else either starts at the in or bells mills.

in regards to tommorrow i'm hoping i can get my new build out of the shop for a test ride. if not i'll be riding the stumpjumper wearing a red blue and orange US Marines jersey.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Hey Keith and Bob

I would be glad to give you nice folk a tour of Middle Run. This Saturday or the next weekend. I'm a bit out of shape(trying to work on that). Let me know what is good for you. - Bob (the other Bob)
    Sir Dabs-alot