mtbr member
    Apr 2008

Lake Erie Bluffs?

Went hiking there today, looked liked some cool MTB trails. Anyone ever ride there? Are mountain bikes even allowed?

Did you ever have ham?
    If nobody has ever ridden there, we can be the first when we come out that way in January!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Dennis:

Erie Bluffs SP, What a place with great potential. Pa's newest State Park just named by our Gov. Rendel We roamed around there while we out in your area. Basically found trails and it seems there were people using the area in some form. I saw in the master plan they do have trails in mind but are they mt bike friendly It just stated "Trails"

The view of Lake Erie is Fantastic!

On another note I didn't forget the pics we took at Asbury. Please bear with me a bit more as I'm getting everything into a different computer that will serve as my Photos and Documents rig. Speaking of Asbury I can't believe the sheer amount of wood decking they have and the amount of maintenance they do. That is one great park and when we get together in January I hope we can pop in for a spin there. Did the Big Chrome Monsters get up Walnut that far yet? Have you done any fishing?

I did look at Google Earth trying to locate the other park you told me about by Presque Isle BMX. My friend has already said next year we add more days to the vacation... LOL Moto at TV land and more mtbing. I know my friend Motoman465 is in, There is so much to do and see out there gonna have to bring the Boxvan or buy a house out there... LOL

I saw on your Facebook the Extreme Ice Racing Championships in Erie are this weekend. Are you reporting on it? Hum? 5 hours away, I would love to come out with a few friends and attend, gotta check with them.

Thanks again and I can't wait for more "Lake Effect Riding"... LOL
    Lee