mtbr member
    Mar 2010

Idlewood conditions? Or (Insert SEPA Trail) conditions?

How are the trails looking down there? I'm thinking of going tomorrow, getting there around 9-10ish or so.

...Or anywhere else looking OK? I'm looking to get out and ride tomorrow so conditions for any park in SEPA appreciated. Thanks!

those are Rollercams...
    Slop.

Truly a wealth of useless information.

http://blackdogadventureteam.blogspot.com/

Fossil
    The trails are fine. Not aware of any real slop at all. Come on down and ride.
    DB Dirt Club
    DBs on Dirt since 2010

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Good call mtmiller, thanks. Went down this afternoon around 1ish and the trails were great. I did clear out a little bit of stuff down by the quarry that was just in the way (Nothing ride-able, pretty much knocked down limbs with 5-6 foot high walls of branches blocking a trail hah).

They did AWESOME work down there clearing stuff out it seems. I saw a good number of things that were knocked down that they appeared to have chopped up and cleared out. Awesome place, awesome people maintaining it. I'm starting to ride there more often and I'd def like to help out if possible. I'll search around the site and see if I can find any posts telling maintenance times or something, I figure I should contribute if I'm riding there.

On my way out I saw a guy going into the woods with a chainsaw. He came back and got his bike out of car. If you're on these forums, yo! I was the only other guy in the lot, driving away as you were getting ready to go in around 3ish I'd say.