So us "dirt people" just go to the velodrome to buy parts, clothes etc, but you may of never been there for track racing. Holy............................ is it a great place to be. after you finish the MASS series race come by and check some international vs. USA racin' remember if you ain't rubbin you ain't racin'.
Tailgaiting starts at 5:30!!!!
Red Robin's USA vs. the World!
Posted on May 24, 2006 Email To Friend Print Version
The Valley Preferred
2006 Professional Racing Series
at the Lehigh Valley Velodrome
Red Robin's USA vs. the World
June 3, 2006
UCI Sanctioned Race Event
$6000 in prize money
Gates Open 5:30 PM with Tailgate Party in VeloPlaza
Racing begins at 7:35 PM
Rain Date June 4, 2006 1:00 PM
Morning Session 10:00 AM
Rider registration at 8:00 - 9:30 AM Keirin only!
1. Elite Men Keirin Heats
2. Elite Men Keirin Repechages
Evening Session 7:35 PM
Rider registration at 5:30 - 7:00 PM
1. Elite Men Keirin Semi-Finals
2. Elite Women 1 Mile Preme Race Final
3. Elite Men Elimination
4. Elite Women 12km Points Race Final UCI
Awards Women's Points Race (top 3)
5. Elite Men 2km Scratch Race Heats
6. Elite Women 8km Scratch Race Final UCI
7. Elite Men 2km Scratch Final
8. Elite Women Elimination
9. Elite Men 15km Scratch Final UCI
Awards Men and Women Scratch Race
10. Elite Men Keirin Finals 7-12 UCI
11. Elite Men Keirin Finals 1-6 UCI
Click here for more information...
Results 1 to 1 of 1