Big Up... Chump
    May 2006

Hubbard weekend?

What happened to the Hubbard weekend?

mtbr member
    John wanted 40 people to pay by last week. There were only 15. Even though a bunch more, including me, were going to pay upon arival John needed the money in advance. Maybe next year. ttyl, Fahn

Big Up... Chump
    May 2006
    Kinda sux I took that weekend off, but I can always work it, bummer

Is that the new guy with all the money that took over the club?

mtbr member
    Haha! No one took over the club. John is the one that owns the barn and stuff. You're refering to D!ckhead. He just hangs around and tries to sell you stuff! IDK who would start the rumor that D!ckhead bought the barn... Did you hear that from "down the valley"? Fahn

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    I did a ride at Jim Thorpe and I asked about different places to ride. One of the guys mentioned Hubbard but said it's not the same since a new guy took over there! Who is ********?

Big Up... Chump
    May 2006
    Hey Lee

Thanks for fing wirh my post.

You suck!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

... and if we just ...

Zap:

LMFAO -- PM me if you want the info!

Where have you been? Hey did you get the new GG 4 stroker yet?

Big Up... Chump
    May 2006
    No.

I still have to decide which one? Did you see the 09 GG 300? They went to a tublar frame. I think I finally have the work thing smooth now. I still have to travel, but only to the same places. Are you going to the Enduro this weekend? I did hear your friend ordered a new GG 4 stroke also!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Like this?

Attached Images Attached Images

Big Up... Chump
    May 2006
    Sweet:

Jim said you ordered that one. I looked at the Sherco's, and I like them also. Did I hear Rausch Creek is having a trials?

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Zap:

Yes to all!

OK, gotta go, Micro race tonight and motorcycle race tomorrow!

I will talk to ya more next week. I will have Gary send you an email invitation to Gary's Plymouth Mt Weekend in July 18th CDH, 19th Tour de Tilbury, and 20th Epic ride! No Dick Heads there, cause Gary's dad likes to target practice in the backyard! -- LOL!

Last night we did the Chinese DH including Gary's new Prolog section in the Lightning storm and ended up with one totaled bike(broken crank, derailer, chain) and another rider down hard! If you have to work that weekend -- YOU SUCK! Better practice riding lot's of Skinnys -- DUDE we have many and you will love Rocktastic and Radiation Island. Nothing short of Trials ala Ding. Last night I scrubbed a few ounces of aluminum off the old crank arms on the "Giant" rock!

Sorry for screwing your post -- NOT

Big Up... Chump
    May 2006
    Lee:

Thanks for the pm and the info! I think the mt bike community needs to take a lesson from the moto people. I never had a moto guy tell me what bike to ride, where, how to ride! Yes, many moto/atv peolpe have offered to help me, but never in a pushy way!

The first time I met you you fixed my carb overflow lines and I never asked you for help. You just saw a problem pointed it out in a nice way and helped me even though you were also competing that day in the trials. You didn't have to do any of that.

As you say it's all about riding!

Hey, Let me know when your GG arrives we will go ride.