Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Hey Erie riders: NEPMTBA com'in out for Steelies and MTBing

829 views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  alphado 
#1 ·
Erie riders:

Time for our annual NEPMTBA trip to the left coast of PA to vist our friends in Erie, and lure some Steelies to our bait. We'll be there the last week of October. How's the trail conditions? Rode some stuff in the past 2 years out there. Roamed around Linesville and near the Conrail tubes. Asbury? Any other recommemdations? Anyone hit Vultures Knob lately? Other good ride places in NE Ohio? Prolly do a day at Rays indoor/outdoor, and maybe a day at TV land with the Motos.

Thanks for info
NEPMTBA
WE CATCH BIG FISH WITH TINY FLIES... LOL

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#3 ·
tuckaloe said:
I've got nothing constructive to add other than to say it's good to see other dirt heads into fresh chrome. I'll be up that weekend, pondering adding a bike to the mix....
Feel free to join us for a ride. Email is at bottom in the signature area.
:thumbsup:

#5 ·
Oh man that ROCKS!

We will be at Linesville on 10/26 till 10/30 and we will look you up. We usually travel everyday to Walnut or Elk to fish in the early am then would like to ride mtbs in the afternoon or early evening, but that could be changed if it had to. If you ever wanna head out our way sometime and we would be glad to show you around the east coast of Pa... LOL It would be cool to ride mtbs if you don't mind us tagging along. I would have to ask if there are any special rules at Asbury I need to know. Is night riding allowed? We won't have email or computer access, so I will talk with my friend to figure something out as to how to contact you.

My email is nepmtba@yahoo.com

Thanks for your offer it's greatly appreciated

NEPMTBA
THE ERIE AREA IS REALLY COOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.