3 "fiddy" for short

Hey Denton!!!!!!!

PCinSC and I are coming up on Sunday. We are so excited!!!! Just wondering... Do you have a PRO shop on site?

Wondering if we should bring spare parts (chains)?
    Last edited by be350ka; 07-20-2006 at 06:20 PM.

I'm on fire.
    I was up there a couple weeks ago - no real "pro" shop on site, though they do have tubes and such for sale. I would suggest bringing your own spare parts and tools.

Have fun, its a cool place. Make sure to hit the "kamakazee" trail...I think it's #25. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by be350ka
    PCinSC and I are coming up on Sunday. We are so excided!!!! Just wondering... Do you have a PRO shop on site?

Wondering if we should bring spare parts (chains)?
    Sanity is the trademark of a weak mind.
    Cycle CNY

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Nate,

let me know if you wanna borrow anything for the trip. i got almost a whole shop i my basement. i'll be working all day friday and saturday so i'll be easy to find.

don

3 "fiddy" for short
    Quote Originally Posted by bighitdon
    Nate,

let me know if you wanna borrow anything for the trip. i got almost a whole shop i my basement. i'll be working all day friday and saturday so i'll be easy to find.

don

Thanks Don!! I wish your leg/foot was feeling better so you could join us. But, dont worry. We will make another trip in Sept. and I'll let you know when we are going so you can join us. Take care of yourself and, again, I appreciate your offer.

Nate

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    anytime!

hey if you guys see a flat black krylon colored bighit there, feel free to break the aforementioned kneecaps. i hear that kid has bad knees too so it would be a good lesson.

have fun.

don