Thread: Hey.

stumpjumper2008

Hey.

New here so saying hello.

I've been riding since I was in high school which seems like a long time ago. I'm 33.

I live in Montgomery Cty and ride Valley Green, French Creek, Tohickon, Jim Thorpe, etc. Riding a new Mongoose now but still love my stumpjumper which is as old as my 4th grader...

mtbr member
    Welcome. I have ridden at Tohickon and Valley Green before, nice places.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Hey,
    I'm also in Montco, Ambler area and ride all the same places, but not as often as I like.
    found a nice pseudo-crossride, road and trail along the Wissahickon creek nearby. Makes for a good workout when I can't get to Valley Green, VF and other locales.
    Drop me a line if your interested in riding locally

mtbr member
    Welcome! If you have not already done so, you should check out www.phillymtb.com. It is a good local resource and posts group rides.

mtbr member
    Welcome. I am also in the Montgomery area (closer to Chalfont). You can also add Green lane to the list.
    Last edited by Vespasianus; 09-10-2008 at 12:06 PM.

stumpjumper2008
    I'm in Montgomery Township so Chalfont and Ambler are close by. I rode Green Lane a week or two ago and found it better than I remembered (it had been at least a year). It still gets boggy in areas along that orange trail but it was still a good ride.

Members who have read this thread: 0