mtbr member

Hazleton/McAdoo riders ??

I am always scoping out new trail opportunities and came across something outside of McAdoo that is single track, flagged with Pink ribbon, and in decent shape. Didn't have time to really explore alot of it but seems pretty good. It is not wide for ATV's and hasn't been torn up by dirtbikes. Doesn't seem to be new nor used alot. It is south of McAdoo, off of 309, on the right side, before heading down the mountain to Ginther, make a right at the Lofty Road (across the road from the highway flower place). You make a left in about 100 yds thru a gate and follow a old road for a short bit and take a jeep road up into the woods. Trail(s) start up a little and are flagged with the pink ribbon. Rode it for a little and it has potential. Wondering if anyone knows anything about it and where it goes. Would love to get some info on it, explore some, and get others to maybe work on it some. So any local that has an idea, how about passing along what ya know and/or even contacting me. Thanks...

Barry

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    ther are trails everywhere in there from mcadoo to st clair to tamaqua easy and fun to get lost
    haven't ridden much that area lately but a few of us are planning to start exploring it more the potential is huge
    right now i ride alot off the burma road a little farther south (hometowm exit follow signs for tuscarora that's the burma miles of single double super technical riding

mtbr member
    Oct 2007

McAdoo singletrack

I believe that eventually goes down into Quakake. I know if you go about another mile up the paved road there is some more singletrack and some quad trails that will take to past Quakake and down towards Lofty. There is a lot of different trails down that way. I know some of them from riding atv's.

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

GREAT!

I'll tell all my ATV/MOTO friends now that you posted it on MTBR!

slowdave made me do it!

Shrinking Clyde Rider :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPMTBA
    GREAT!

I'll tell all my ATV/MOTO friends now that you posted it on MTBR!

slowdave made me do it!
    Reminds me of our Lofty Tunnel adventure

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Just kidding about telling!

Ya, Tom there were a bunch of ATV's that day at the Lofty Tunnel adventure!

I think we plan a ride with slowdave really soon!