mtbr member
    Mar 2005

harrisburg area bikers

Just wondering if anyone from the harrisburg area is planning on going to the Pa. mtb summit?

mtbr member
    Mar 2005

state game land access

The reason I posted the question regarding the MTB summit is because its my understanding that the game commission is changing there rules regarding mtbing. As a rider that enjoyed the riding at lambs gap, stoney creek,and whiskey springs I'd sure like to see this happen, if you're reading this, my guess is I'm not alone. I think the time for a club in our area to organize cannot be postponed. Just wondering if anyone feels the same?

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Brian Arnold from SAMBA and a few others have responded, but more are always welcome.

sambabiker.com
    A couple of us from SAMBA (originally formed in Harrisburg back when the Game Land closures were first discussed) are looking to be in attendance. If there are any changes to the current Game Lands policies we are going to need more support from area bikers.
    Check us out at sambabiker.com. Please excuse our appearance we are revamping the website, so updates have not been occurring with the exception of the calendar. We have been busy creating a new trail network at Swatara State Park, a killer new trail at Governor Dick and new as well as tuning up trails at Camp Mack.

Brian Arnold
    SAMBA President
    sambabiker.com