W.M.A.

Happy Summer Solstice

hope everyone is able to get out and ride in celebration of longest day of the year!

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    well, a good dozen of us got out in rothrock tonight. as they say here, another ride that did not suck.

don

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    My local shop did a great ride at Jacobsburg State Park tonight. Huge crowd so we split up into three groups. With the exception of one crash by a newer rider, it was a great time, and lots of new faces joining the addiction.....then good eats and beverages afterward....I'd say we extended the longest day as far as possible :0

mtbr member
    May 2006
    I was the only guy to show up for our shop ride, though another guy did catch up to me (late arrival) at the end of section two. Still, good fun was had.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kizmit10
    My local shop did a great ride at Jacobsburg State Park tonight. Huge crowd so we split up into three groups. With the exception of one crash by a newer rider, it was a great time, and lots of new faces joining the addiction.....then good eats and beverages afterward....I'd say we extended the longest day as far as possible :0
    do you ride with Vitulli's? or does anyone ride with them at jacobsburg/mcdade trail? I know Maria there and she's been trying to get me out but i havent had time, i really want to get out with them sometime!