Thread: Gringlab

mtbr member
    Oct 2009

Gringlab

Has anyone heard of or gone to the Grindlab in Camp Hill, looks like a fun place to go with your kids for a quick ride and to learn some new tricks. I plan on going this weekend, they also have a skate park.

Welcome to GRINDlab! Outdoor Bike Park and Indoor Skate Park..Bikes, Boards, Blades and Scooters all welcome. | 888.761.2650 or 717.761.2650

Formerly PaintPeelinPbody
    OooOoops
    ArcGIS mapping pro, offering trail design and mapping support to non-profit organizations across Pennsylvania.

Formerly PaintPeelinPbody
    You should edit your post title to the correct spelling and where GrindLab is located for better results. I'm not usually a grammar nazi, but I mostly ignored this because I thought it was an American in Mexico doing science. Gringo-Lab. Something like:

Grindlab Indoor Skate/Bike Park - Camp Hill, PA

It looks as though it's predominantly a skate park, so I'd be interested to hear how they feel about bikes. This also means that the radius of the boxes may not be ideal for 26" wheels.
    ArcGIS mapping pro, offering trail design and mapping support to non-profit organizations across Pennsylvania.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    They have an outside pump track, looks like it would be fun for the whole family. How do you change the thread titile.