mtbr member
    Oct 2004

going back to rays

well the word has spread and some of the guys from the bicycle shop in state college are heading back over to rays on sunday the 25th.

if anybody wants to know more just ask.

Nice no rass
    I'd love to mee up with you guys, but a bunch of us are already planning on heading there the following weekend, the 31st.

We can't wait, it looks insane there. None of us have ever been there yet. We're really looking forawrd to kicking off the season there.

I can't imagine there's too many shops in SC, do you happen to know John Farr through your shop? He's a good friend of mine from there, mostly a roadie but picked up a Rush last year to start riding dirt. I met the owner of The Bicycle Shop (I think that's name) in SC while he was at Seven Springs this Summer.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Too Rass Goat,

yes i do work at The Bicycle Shop (there are 2 strong shops in state college and a couple smaller ones)

we do have a regular customer named john farr, and i've worked on his cannondale a time or ten.

as for meeting the owner at seven springs, we had a team from the shop do the 24 hours, but i am not sure the owner was involved. but he might have been there with his girlfriend who is from a little closer to that area. you can't forget him, he's like the squirrel from over the hedge.

as for rays, that place is great. i'm trying to get out there again in april, some friends really want to go and are having a tough time getting the time off. you'll be happy you went, it's more fun than, well... lots of stuff.