Riding a Rig.

Giant Dealer? (in search of a Trance)

I live south of gettysburg and am looking for a good Giant dealer that would be able to get me a deal on an 05 or 06 trance. Anybody know of a local shop that has some leftover trances from 05?
    "Physics is timeless. Marketing and bs never lasts. Thats been proven time and time again."
    -Dave Weagle

mtbr member
    Jul 2005

If you need a large...

I've got a 2005 Trance 1 for sale w/ 230 miles on it. I will be in the Scranton / Stroudburg area in the not-too-distant future. I'm asking $2400, but am a little bit flexible on that, or could go down to $2000 if you don't mind me swapping the Crossmax's for Bontrager Selects or something similar.

Life is Good
    If you're willing to travel a couple hours, Speedgoat is a well known (for good reason) shop in the Ligonier area and they have a Trance or two, I'm sure they'd be willing to deal with ya.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

New question here. Leesburg, Va

Bicycle Outfitters in Leesburg, Va had one or two. Not too far from you (hour drive) and I can check this weekend when I'm down there. -mark

mtbr member

Around Town Bikes in Wilkes Barre ..............

may have a leftover TRance. Phone # 570 -970-3008. Ask for Rich or Tom.
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

Riding a Rig.
    Quote Originally Posted by kdiddy
    I've got a 2005 Trance 1 for sale w/ 230 miles on it. I will be in the Scranton / Stroudburg area in the not-too-distant future. I'm asking $2400, but am a little bit flexible on that, or could go down to $2000 if you don't mind me swapping the Crossmax's for Bontrager Selects or something similar.
    Thanks for the offer, but that is way out of my budget. I'm looking for a Trance 3 or 4, possibly a Trance 2 if I could find an incredible deal.
    "Physics is timeless. Marketing and bs never lasts. Thats been proven time and time again."
    -Dave Weagle

Riding a Rig.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffSkisMontana
    may have a leftover TRance. Phone # 570 -970-3008. Ask for Rich or Tom.
    Thanks alot. Just called and they have both the Trance 3 and 4 at 1300.00 and 900.00 respectively.
    -Dave Weagle

Riding a Rig.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtrostle
    Bicycle Outfitters in Leesburg, Va had one or two. Not too far from you (hour drive) and I can check this weekend when I'm down there. -mark
    Just called them and looks liek they can do a compareable deal.
    -Dave Weagle

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Saucon Valley Bikes in Hellertown, PA has some leftovers of 05 Giant's. 610-838-1500. Ask for Steve.

Riding a Rig.
    Quote Originally Posted by kizmit10
    Saucon Valley Bikes in Hellertown, PA has some leftovers of 05 Giant's. 610-838-1500. Ask for Steve.
    Thanks alot guys... you have been very helpful in helping me find these leftovers. I also sent out about 20 emails to the 20 nearest dealers.
    -Dave Weagle

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    vulcan, yhpm

its all physics baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Judd97
    If you're willing to travel a couple hours, Speedgoat is a well known (for good reason) shop in the Ligonier area and they have a Trance or two, I'm sure they'd be willing to deal with ya.
    hear hear, that is the best bike shop i have ever dealt with in my life! I highly recommend them.
    "Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity."

-A. Einstein

"What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson