mtbr member

FYI. Hawk/Blue mtn rides. Tues, thurs, weekends.

Come one come all...mostly double track, some single track. Huge climbs, cardio intensive. Usually ride every Tuesday and Thursday night. Sat or Sunday depending on group and weather. Great views and fun.

Reply if interested. Different starts each week. Never boring. The more the merrier!

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    I'm in, when's the next ride?
    Last edited by tmlPa; 03-28-2012 at 10:46 AM.

mtbr member
    Tom. Pm'd you.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Do you guys leave from the Drehersville state games lands lot?

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Great to see new faces and rides here...

...I will round up a few friends a hit up a ride with ya!

Thanks for posting

mtbr member
    Wacotango...Pm'd you.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Thanks for the PM, Vetmotox. I can't PM you back until I have 10 posts, but I'm definitely interested in doing some rides.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    wacotangofoxtrot, we're riding tonight, 5:30, Drehsville SGL parking lot.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Thanks Tom, can only ride weekends right now, and I won't be able to make it this weekend.

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Guys thanks so much...

...for the tour of your trails!

Tony and I had fun, loved the high energy climbing. Great challenge! Excellent view from the "Pinnacle" can't wait to attend when the sun is shining brighter. Hope to get down again with more friends if that's OK with ya! Let me know when ya wanna ride at our local trails. We can plan it when you have a "Doug" weekend.

We hit Cabela's for grub after the ride really made for a great finish to the weekend. I'll post pics here as soon as MTBR's pic loader is up and running again.

Nice to ride with all you great riders!
    Thanks

mtbr member
    Lee

Glad you guys enjoyed it. You mashed the $%# out of that single speed! Good riding. As always, look forward to the next ride.

Hopefully get up your way sooner than later.

Next time we'll have to hit up Port Clinton Hotel post ride for some "carbo loading" HUGHMUNGOUS portions.

Anyway, good times. Enjoyed your's and Tony's conversation and fellowship.

Doug

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

... then we hit up Cabel's for some grub!