mtbr member
    Sep 2005

future plans at seven springs?

Does anyone know what seven springs has planned for this coming summer in terms of dowhill trails and a bike park?
    some guys see girl, car, beer
    But i see girl, car, beer, and bike

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

not made public

I do not believe 7 springs had made their plans public, but judging by the success and interest I would bet they are going to expand their gravity offering. The first trail was a ton of fun and a huge hit, but failed to please the more advanced riders. I am fairly certain that message was received by the powers that be at the springs. As I understand it, the long range goal is to offer lift served riding from the new Gunnar 6-pack. Bear in mind, you could conceivably get 900 vertical feet there with little problem by build trails westward.

In my opinion, we, as potential consumers can voice our opinions in two ways: with our letters, and with our dollars. I try to do both. Send your letters to Scott Bender and Chris Woods, and spend your dollars on lift tickets. That should help significantly to increse the future offering.

As a homeowner at Seven Springs, I have a vested interest in the growth of the Bike park, though I am much more of an XC geek. I still like the gravity fix from time to time.