mtbr member
    Nov 2004

French Creek best route?

I'm looking to get in a quick ride a few days after work. What would be the best route to take if I wanted to ride about 8 miles? I get off work at 4:30 and am about 10 minutes away from FC. I figure I could ride till about 6, which is about when it starts getting dark. Any trail suggestions? I ride a full suspension Specialized and am looking for nothing to killer since I'll be a little tired from work. Thanks for any help.

mtbr member
    from shed rd lot....lenape, boone, turtle....lenape back to park. I think colors are green, blue, yellow.

mtbr member

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

French Creek

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm going to try it tonight and tomorrow after work.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Be aware that some of Adoble's route is off limits to bikes. Check an official trail map and stay on the legal trails. French Creek is already pretty stressed. And all the trail-buffing efforts have made things worse by eliminating speed bumps, which increases conflicts with other trail users. With that and the rogue riders, I would't be surprised to see more massive trail closures like in the 1990's. Best to respect the rules.