mtbr member

Frances Slocum Work Party 11/29!!

For those that frequent the park, Yesterday, Chris Stine, Chuck Menziff, Larry, Gary and myself went around, repaired on bridge, cleaned out rainwater runoffs, and blew off the leaves on the entire trail network, so..everything is now nice and clear.

The new trail that was re-routed is holding up great as well.

Here are some pics. The rest will be posted up on wvmtba.com later.

Need to figure a way to mount these things to handlebars!

Chuck playin' with the rocks

Well at least we know it will hold up the lightweights! Haha

Rest going up on wvmtba.com

Did you ever have ham?
    Great job, guys! It is always great to see a core group of people taking pride and maintaining trails for everyone to enjoy! Thanks! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

I was trying to figure out a way to mount those blowers to the bars...it would make everything so much easier and quicker...LOL!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

mtbr member
    ^Thank you..and like everyone else, I probably ate too much!

Now, imagine those blowers mounted under the seat backwards!! Can you say "Jet Powered"!!

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Well we had a really busy day Sunday. Working at Slocum, ride at P-Town and then we cut a new trail at P-town.

To check out some photos of the work day/ride/work day follow this link.

http://forums.wvmtba.com/showthread.php?t=401

I would like to thanks Chuck M, Larry, Gary, Leah, Joseph, Kevin, Dave T, Amy T for all the help on Sunday

Chris
    WVMTBA
    Wyoming Valley Mountain Bike Association
    www.wvmtba.com

Did you ever have ham?
    Kevin,

Personally, Kevin, I have no problem with you. I have never met you. However, I do not appreciate the way you called me out with your comments about "belittling" and "false accusations."

Kevin, I am requesting that you show me my words doing either of those things. If you can, I will be the better man and apologize not only to you, but to this forum.

If you cannot show me proof to back up your "accusations," I would expect you to be a bigger man and apologize to not only me, but this forum.

Show me what kind of man you are, Kevin. I will read your response later tonight...it's time to ride and forget all this BS on here!

I have waited, patiently, for you response to this. I figured with Thanksgiving and Black Friday you would really be swamped! Well, both of those have passed and I am still awaiting your response. So far, your actions are not speaking highly of your character!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!