Thanks to all:

With the final Tuesday night ride of the year at Frances Slocum State Park for NEPMTBA! We would like to thank all who: helped, donated, worked, rode and supported us. Park managers, Rangers, Park Staff, Bike shops, Businesses and the General Public. It was a great year and we have learned much! With 5.5 miles of trails to maintain we had the help of many who came from near and far to assist.
I know there were many people who visited the Tuesday night ride for the first time and came back every week for more riding. I saw riders who started out wondering how they would get through the first log over and continued to ride till they got it right even doing the logs on BLT trail and the final log over on the way out of the park to the trail head. Speaking of names we had members name trails, so now we have (BLT) Boulders Logs and Trees, Happy Pants, (LSD) Log Slippy Death, (SRD)Susquehanna River Devil which comes complete with a story you have to ask Chuck from Main Bike to find out how the tale goes. There are sections of trail that are smooth others have exposed roots while some have rock gardens. Rolling terrain and fast straights all make the ride a thrill for all skill levels.
Riders showed up on bikes from way old school and showed up the next week with a multi thousand dollar bikes! Others spent hundreds on lighting systems to allow the to continue their riding into the night as the darkness crept in on us. Spring turned to Summer and at one ride we had 40 riders. Even tonight on our Halloween ride we had 15 riders. Tom Jones from Around Town Bikes joined us. Tom's grandfather started the original Sicklers bike shop in Wilkes Barre way, way back and I know we all went there to buy bikes through our life. Hubbard riders came from above Scranton many times to join us on or rides and well as other groups joined in on the fun.
We have stepped up to assist, maintain, "all" trails in the park, with the development of new trails on the horizon! Our group has grown to over 100 members. We look forward to next year and we will still have our workday throughout the winter as weather allows. Soon the snow will fly and we will host XC skiing and Snowshoeing at the park. Next year will even be bigger and better as we have many surprises to unveil. We ended up with our party at the Checkboard Inn to toast a great year!

Here's to all :