mtbr member

A few Pics from Moon Lake Work Day

Here's a few pics captured by the Bear at Moon Lake today during the Work Day.....Lee and Todd organized things very well to make the maximum impact of our work time today. Saws, blowers, rakes, trimmers, clippers, shovels, picks, multiple chain saws, and plenty of fuel.......man is it great when a ton of people work together for the common good of the riding. Speaking of riding...great time after the work day riding!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A few Pics from Moon Lake Work Day-001_800x450.jpg  

A few Pics from Moon Lake Work Day-005_337x600.jpg  

A few Pics from Moon Lake Work Day-006_800x450.jpg  

A few Pics from Moon Lake Work Day-007_800x450.jpg  

A few Pics from Moon Lake Work Day-010_800x450.jpg  

There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

mtbr member

mOOn wOrk...

a few more....by the way....big turnout of riders today at the mOOn today....lots of the Hubbard crew....saw Charlie, Jack , Cindy, Neal, Brian, Tom, and at least 14 others(yes a total of approx 20 Hubbard riders!!)......during the ride after the work day...we also checked out Finius and JD Risks work....JD demo'd the terrain features.....wish I had my camera for that.....and Chuck jumped #2 terrain feature on a hard tail Lynskey...man luckey he didn't break that frame....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A few Pics from Moon Lake Work Day-012_337x600.jpg  

A few Pics from Moon Lake Work Day-013_800x450.jpg  

A few Pics from Moon Lake Work Day-016_800x450.jpg  

A few Pics from Moon Lake Work Day-020_800x450.jpg  

A few Pics from Moon Lake Work Day-022_800x450.jpg  

There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

Did you ever have ham?
    You ain't kidding, Jeff! It was amazing seeing everyone work together towards a common goal! What a great bunch of guys...my hat is truly off to everyone that attended today!

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    if i'd seen Chuck drop that one i would have been shamed into it, flats or no flats.

good times today.

getting up onto that wall is going to be fun, getting off "interesting" - but I've thought of a way that will require least work to support - I think ...

mtbr member
    wish i couldve made it
    I'm the kind of person you need to keep your eye on or I'll wander off into the woods and forget to come back...

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by crashplayer19
    wish i couldve made it
    [SIZE="6"]JAKKKKKE[/SIZE]

Fred for president

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Jeff:

Love the pics, and thanks to everyone working and riding today! It was a banner day with Screamer trail all tricked out in 2 hours! Man... talk about a group who took to it! Everyone has mega talent. Our new guys Eric, Russel, and Joe along with their kids made for more people supporting each other in what we all do best. riding and making stuff to ride!

Chuck M went past us while or mini group of riders were on break near the traffic circle and flew by saying : No Rubbernecking" He hit Watkins trail at speed and I swear he cleared the bridge! That was prolly his 3 lap around the park!

Tom S and Hubbard:

Thanks for support and coming to ride, very impressive to "see the sea" of riders!

Rich A:

I love the proto RA 29er!

Everyone! AWESOME!