Smarter Than He Looks

Fair Hill (MD) Poker Run - June 5, 2010

The Delaware Trail Spinners’ Annual Poker Run is a mountain bike ride for riders of all ages and ability levels. It’s not a race, but a fun ride through the heart of beautiful Fair Hill on your choice of well-marked trails from 3-25 miles. Many of the trails will be included in this year’s Fair Hill Classic MTB race In July, so the Poker Run is your first opportunity to pre-ride the course.

On tap for this year…
    • Rides - Pre-ride the Fair Hill Classic race course
    • Live Music from local band East A.M. - www.myspace.com/eastam
    • Free Food (included in price of admission)
    • Prizes
    and more.

Even if you don’t want to ride that day, join us for the festivities. You won’t be disappointed.

The 12th Annual Fair Hill Poker Run will be held in the Fair Hill Natural Resources Management Area located 6 miles west of Newark, Delaware on Rt. 273. Follow Rte. 273 west out of Newark, continuing straight at the intersection with Appleton Road. After passing under the 2nd overhead bridge, take a left onto Gallaher Road and go about 1 mile to the Gallaher parking lot.

Registration begins at 8:00 AM and closes 11:00 AM. Your $15 donation goes to support local parks and community MTB activities. Everyone who registers is eligible for special prizes that will be awarded around 1:00 PM.

(Rain Date June 27, 2010)

www.trailspinners.org for more info

banned
    Apr 2009
    If I could ONLY Ride One Trail--Fair Hill would be that trail.. I can't wait to get back there!

Smarter Than He Looks
    Quote Originally Posted by 247
    If I could ONLY Ride One Trail--Fair Hill would be that trail.. I can't wait to get back there!
    Isn't that the truth? FH has a little bit of everything.