mtbr member
    May 2006

Every Ride Can't Be 85 And Sunny...

Wassup all... Headed out this morning around 6:30 am with a few pals to enjoy a day of pedaling while getting poured on by good ol mother nature... We sat on my front porch wondering if our idea was such a bright one... We realised it WASN'T and that turned us on even more... We headed out for an adventure taking us to SMC for some awesome coffee and conversation then heading to the Canal Path to meet another pal, headed out for a stroll and back to my place... As we were getting poured on I realized the mood from all other rides really didn't change... We were still laughing just the same, still bustin on each other as usual and never did the weather come out as a downer to our day... It's good to sometimes get out of your comfort zone and experience some other type of adventures to truly enjoy the sunny and 85 days out there!!! I hope you all had an experience this weekend showing you how cool this sport really is and the people who are out there enjoying it... dirt devils... www.clubmtb.com " come ride with us!!! "

mtbr member
    yeah, that is what i am talking about. dirt devils tribal spirit lives on. heat, rain, snow, ice, sleet, hail, lightnin' & thunder, tornadoes, volcanoes, water spouts, and psunamis, high winds, low winds, head winds, don't matter. ride your bike. word.

Grand Poobah
    Oct 2005
    Wet, wild, and wonderful!

Once you are wet, it really doesn't matter if there is any more rain. You've only got so many warm days and so many days off from work, so you might as well get out while you can.

And let's face it, most of you weren't all that clean beforehand anyway...