mtbr member
    Feb 2008

Erie ride on Sunday 8/31 at Westside Overland Trail?

Hey all,

A group of us at work are planning on getting together on Sunday 8/31 to go for a group ride at the Westside overland trail... Not sure yet exactly how many we have but it should be a relatively small group (<10)... We're going to meet at the Country Fair at Station Road and I-90 at 2:00 and carpool up to the trail near Sherman NY.

This is going to be a mixed group with a couple guys who are in great shape and a few more of us who aren't in so great shape... In other words, if you're looking to go all out and rip up the trail, this probably isn't the group for you... That said, anyone interested?

If so, send me an e-mail at josh.rose@fmcti.com and let me know! (I can't access my personal e-mail from work so I might not see if you send me a PM...)

-Josh

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I want to go, I sent an email to you.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I am in for sure! I just talked to the wife, picnic is at noon. I'll eat then head over to Country Fair. See you guys there.

mtbr member
    see what happens when you dont look at mtbr every day I didnt even know bout this man I would have been there. well let me know how the trip went..

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I went, there were only 3 of that showed. My first time there, I had a blast! Big thanks to Josh and Jack for letting me tag along. I can't wait to go back!

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    It was a great ride! Start with lots of roots, throw in some rocks, a little mud and a section of the trail where they were installing a drainage pipe and a good time was had by all! The trail even has a few NICE downhill sections for the hooligan in all of us!

BTW, I was the one doing the tagging along! Started out pretty good but then was starting to run out of steam about half way through...

Now that hunting season is coming up, we probably won't have any more rides this season, but I'll post details on the next one we schedule! It's always great to meet some new people to ride with!

-Josh

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I'll go back anytime, if anyone else is going to go. Let me know.