Thread: Edinboro

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Edinboro

Graduated from the Boro back in the day, wondering what the ride scene is like there these days, if any.
    Gone are the days we stopped to decide,
    Where we should go,
    We just ride...

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Nothin' eh? That's what I figured.
    Where we should go,
    We just ride...

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Got a great group ride sunday mornings at asbury woods in erie if your interested.
    They leave promptly at 9 am unless they know someone is in route. I work 2nd shift so I show up about 10.
    Alot of times the group will circle back around so I can meet up w them. If you want more info p.m. me or
    if you want to just show up most know me as woods.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    You can call the guys at emigs bike shop in meadville they have a good ride aound the dam thats cool.
    They can give you the scoop on when and where to meet up

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Appreciate the reply and the offer to ride but I'm not in the area anymore. I was just wondering what or if there was any scene there these days and what people are riding. Glad to hear people are out spinning em. If I ever get back that way I'll look you up, or if you're in CO...
    Where we should go,
    We just ride...

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jugdish
    Appreciate the reply and the offer to ride but I'm not in the area anymore. I was just wondering what or if there was any scene there these days and what people are riding. Glad to hear people are out spinning em. If I ever get back that way I'll look you up, or if you're in CO...
    No problem !

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I'm trying to put together some riders in the boro... this is my last year there so I hope to get some good riding in while I finish up the easier classes. The scene isn't very good, there is like me and one other guy, as far as I know... Hopefully it will get better this year.

Peace,
    Jason