mtbr member
    May 2005

Eagleton Mine Camp Trail

The Eagleton Mine Camp Multi Use Trail will have a grand opening on Saturday June 10, 2006 at 1 p.m. The 19 mile loop trail system is located on Eagleton Road approximately 8 miles west of Lock Haven on Route 120. The trail system contains some very technical single track and also has some milage in fire roads. I haven't tried it out yet. I'm still to new to this sport to feel comfortable in the more technical areas. Contact the Sproul State Forest or Clinton County Economic Partnership for more information.

^ The Trail Starts Here ^
    Hi:

I rode the trail a few years back when we had the dual sport ride there. It seems the district forester allowed motorcycles on it to break it in and make the trail easier to follow. At the time the trail was all ferns and very difficult to follow. I might make it out there for the ride on June 10th. Is there any kind of formal ride being hosted or is it a show up and ride?
    [SIZE=3] Proformance Cycle[/SIZE]
    proformance58@cs.com

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Ribbon cutting at 10 a.m. and then just show up and ride. I think that there may be a group ride being planned, but don't know the details.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    that's pretty close to home. i'll round up the usual suspects and see if anyone knows anything. if there's a ride planned, i should be able to find out pretty quickly.