mtbr member
    Jun 2008

Downhill in Allentown area

Hey, so I've been looking for the best downhilling in the Allentown/ Bethlehem area. I ride at Lehigh often, but I'm looking for the longest/ best downhill trail in the area, or 30-40mins away. I also heard of that Glen Park, but hows that compare? I'm looking specifically for downhill, like fast, rocky, etc, I'm not that big on jumps, but drops are good. Even at lehigh, what's the best route down the mountain for the longest and best run? If things are too specific for you to leave on a forum, please send me a PM. Thanks alot!

Who is the Drizzle?
    You can also check out bikevmb.com - Lehigh Valley Mountain Bike Club. They have good descriptions of all the local trails and such. I'm also looking to see where the best Freeride/Downhill places are, I live up in the northwestern corner of the valley. Please PM me if you find some good spots.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Glen Park is awesome but if you don't like jumps you might not like it that well. I haven't riden the whole mountain but there's tons of jumps and some drops. I haven't been to Lehigh or Reading yet, so I'm afraid I can't compare them.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    What's all this Reading downhill about?