Did you ever have ham?

Detour to da Moon!!!

For those who travel Hillside Road up to da Moon, there is a detour. The intersection of Hillside Road and Chase Road is closed. The detour takes you approximately 2 miles further up Hillside Road. There is a four-way intersection where you will turn left...be careful, the opposing traffice does not stop!!! Once you make that left just keep following that road to the intersection below the old General Jackson General Store. Make a right and you are back on course to da Moon!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Thanks Moto, ya beat me to it...

...it's nice when others care about their fellow riders and post news that helps avoid hassles. I saw that last night coming back from Ride da mOOn!

Also the Jackson Township maintenance building is on that road and they have a speed trap set up there, as well as Chase road, so please slow down.

Ride da mOOn...
    ...well known in North Carolina

Did you ever have ham?
    I knew about the one on Chase Road, but did not know about the one at the maintenance building...thanks for the heads up!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Even on Rt 29 as you come down the hill from da mOOn, speed goes from 50MPH to 40MPH, right where ya pass Trader Tom's school buses on the right, the coppers sit on Smith's Pond Rd