Decemeber 26th 2012

Printable View

• 12-23-2012
    Beardman27
    Decemeber 26th 2012
    Hey everyone I will be riding moon lake on 12-26-2012. Meet at the main gate around noon. If your off or maybe you are getting new equipment you wanna test out. Hope to see some of you there. Merry Christmas!!
  • 12-23-2012
    NEPMTBA
    Ya, Merry Christmas to you and Mrs Beardman...LOL!

See ya there, with my new super, secret, special, decoder bike that I'm getting for Christmas, wait how do I know I'm getting it for Christmas if it's super secret?

I must have "ESPN" the sports programing network!

Ride da Merry mOOn
  • 12-23-2012
    Beardman27
    Awesome thanks lee see you then!!!
  • 12-24-2012
    bear
    Lee, I figger your Mom, or Santa, just loves you. :P

Sadly, I'll be riding the office desk - otherwise I'd be out to enjoy the damp snow with you.

Then again, nobody going to stop me on Christmas morning...
  • 12-25-2012
    bilbo56
    I plan on being there. Hope I don't slow you down.
  • 12-25-2012
    RRHINES
    I will be there...snow isn't supposed to start until later in the day.
  • 12-25-2012
    motoman465
    Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it for the ride at noon!!! I am dropping Lisa off at work for 8:15 and will head right up to da Moon from there. Brandon got me a pair of Primo Super Tenderizers for the Redline!!! I am really anxious to try them out!!!
  • 12-26-2012
    Beardman27
    Can't wait for the ride today see everyone who is coming there. And bilbo don't worry about slowing anyone down. It's not a race just a whole lotta fun.
  • 12-26-2012
    Tone's
    This whole ride sounds very suspicious ..........
  • 12-26-2012
    NEPMTBA
    Tone's,

It will be Snowsupicious for sure...LOL

Send us some of your Ozzy summer warm air will ya please?
  • 12-26-2012
    Tone's
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NEPMTBA View Post
    Tone's,

It will be Snowsupicious for sure...LOL

Send us some of your Ozzy summer warm air will ya please?

LOL, Its in the mail mate, hey why dont you escape the cold n come downunder, i'll take you kingfishing on sydney harbour, bring a big stick with you, youll need it to beat of all the keen Aussie women, they love you Yanks :thumbsup::D
  • 12-26-2012
    NEPMTBA
    Tone's,

You just made my day, I'm cracking up here! I just might take ya up on that offer. What a time we would have.

Beardman, Hope you warmed up by now!
  • 12-26-2012
    Beardman27
    I'm ok thanks lee
  • 12-27-2012
    NEPMTBA
    Beardman,

Ya know a cheap pair of BMX or Moto pants really keep ya warm, and get a few heat packs for next time.
  • 12-27-2012
    Tone's
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NEPMTBA View Post
    Tone's,

You just made my day, I'm cracking up here! I just might take ya up on that offer. What a time we would have.

Beardman, Hope you warmed up by now!

Sweet mate, its on then..

Ive already lined a chick up for you, that would be my sister :D shes pretty hot, i already have a few kids with her, but she was a bit of a b*tch over christmas so you have to promise me you'll take her back with you, and you can take our 5 kids as well...

ARE YOU WITH ME NEPMTBA my brother, ive got her bags packed, and shes booked in to see the dentist to get some new front teeth in, because when shes got those in she has a very seductive smile, but i havnt seen that since our courting days..

Looking forward to getting the A OK from you mate
    Cheers, :thumbsup:
  • 12-27-2012
    NEPMTBA
    Tone's,

Does she clean fish?
  • 12-27-2012
    bilbo56
    Some picture's in my albums.
  • 12-28-2012
    NEPMTBA
    5 Attachment(s)