mtbr member

Dec 8ths Snow Ride....discussion at

the 6 mile mark. Good time had by all. A quick video discussion of the ride at the first stopping point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6nrWFGj2Sw
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Jeff:

Nice...

Lee

mtbr member

You have been at that exact spot too....!!!

usual stopping spot. Thanks for teaching me how to post the videos. I got a new camera case to carry the digital from my camelbak....just like Scot and Laura's...that means more pictures.......Ride On!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Jeff:

Anytime... I can't wait for more pics and vids! That vid was so cool and I see 17 time Ironman guy was in attendance. I hear he is going to be changing his name to 4 time Idabike Champ really soon, or at least for the winter... LOL!

How much snow is still there? Can ya spare some, it all went away here in the valley!

Merry, Happy, Slippy, Icy... Ski ya later!

LC

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffSkisMontana
    usual stopping spot. Thanks for teaching me how to post the videos. I got a new camera case to carry the digital from my camelbak....just like Scot and Laura's...that means more pictures.......Ride On!
    Jeff / Lee:

Merry Christmas!!! Keep posting the photos and videos! Nice looking bike Georg got! Santa Claus brought me a water-proof, helmet mount / handlebar mount digital camera / video camera. Can't wait to try it out!! So now with your camera case attached to your Camelbak and my helmet mount video camera, we'll keep Lee busy posting. Lee, hopefully you'll still have time to ride!

mtbr member

No snow left...or should I say just snowplow piles,,,

Hope to get out for a new years day ride if this rain stops, things dry out, and then the ground freezes again. Ironman champ aka Sammy Hagar is planning the ride. That is a tall order for the weatherman to deliver. So we will see, will keep you posted. Can't wait to see the new helmet/handlebar digital camera you got and see some pictures and footage. Georg's new Specialized is really nice....same frame as Scott's.