ride more
    Mar 2007

creepy pics(solo ride)

I went for a nice long ride today, I was alone most of the day so my pics are all creepy. I started my day over @ Aristes, I hadn't checked out the trails there since winter. The upper trails are all very well groomed and super nice. The lower trails were a little mucky and not maintained but still tons of fun. After the climb back up to the car I packed up and headed for Natalie. I rode a few trails up top also in perfectly groomed condition, the small section of pipeline I rode was also in good condition. I then made a terrible decision to try an ride my xc hardtail on some of the more downhill type trails, it didn't go so well, I had a pretty violent crash on velcro and dented and scratched my frame in retrospect not to smart as I was already pretty beat. I rode back to the car, relocated to the middle parking area and went back in on the Prophet to reride Velcro. I decide to head over an ride Geisinger for a while, I made a lap there and was headed for home when I got a call, did I wanna meet Brett for a ride he was already on his way and I was already there so why not... I did a pretty classic loop with Brett, up blue to the carasaol, up blue puke, some other climbs that I hate and ending with the log drop trail. Finished up around eight which means I was gone for eight hours. I'm beat an happy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails creepy pics(solo ride)-getattachmentfr.jpg  

creepy pics(solo ride)-fdd.jpg  

creepy pics(solo ride)-dd.jpg  

creepy pics(solo ride)-getattachmentdde.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images            

ride more
    Mar 2007

more creepy pics

Attached Images Attached Images                    

Did you ever have ham?

creepy pics(solo ride)

I hope you are ok, my friend. Did you forget to repeat the mantra, I Cannot Fall, I Cannot Fall....oops, you couldn't complete the curse because I wasn't there for you to push down afterwards...LOL!!! Pretty Creepy Stuff!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

Gravity's Gone
    Wait til Brandon sees that. That sux. Graet ride & pix though.

You? A violent crash at Natalie? I can't imagine.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    the last pic is realy creapy