Thread: Corkscrew trail

mtbr member
    May 2007

Corkscrew trail

It is in Middlerun, which is in Delaware, but it is freakin fun. I don't know how I've missed it in my past trips to middle run... I don't even know why I'm posting this. I guess I'm just telling anyone who may have missed it on previous trips like I have to keep an eye open for it. It's off the snow goose and mountain Goat trail. I'ts basically a short downhill track with a few steep dips, high berms and tight switchbacks. Go look for it. There is also a set of tall log piles that are a ton of fun past the water tower.

in the getto
    I found this section of trail last week and went back to ride it yesterday , so much fun i climbed back up the hill 2 more times to do it again. The trail builders are doing a tremendous job at Middle Run. I may have to give up Wiss and move to DE.
    it's a big sh*t sandwich and were all gonna have to take a bite

mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Fun

Yeah I was there last winter and did the mountain goat trail and loved it and the other guys, we did it again and again three times. After this trail we made two rights and totally missed it. A couple of us were there two weeks ago and i was looking for this mountain goat trail and stumbled across this corkscrew trail. AWESOME. We also rode back up three times. I love it here. I only wished we all lived closer than an hour and 15 mins. I would be riding here all the time.