mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Cool Trails In Bucks County?

hey guys, long story short im looking to get into riding and was wondering where some cool trails are so that i can map out a plan of attack when i finnally buy a bike this spring/summer. I posted some info in the beginners section so i figure no point repeating everything. I have a magazine i got from my old work that said about cool less known trails in the us, and it listed on in philly which i def wanna hit, and i also go up to high rocks just to chill so ill prob go up there. Just lookin for some closer to central bucks. any info/tips would be great. thanx in advance.

NEPMCPMBA President
    Jul 2007
    Top of the page, you'll see "reviews". Click on that link, then "trails", then "Pennsylvania", then sort by nearest town. Tons of good riding around here.

BTW, I'm the original owner of an 00 2.5 RS, it's got 120,000 miles, and I'm looking forward to driving it for another 8 years....

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    thanx for the info. nice man, mines got 125k but gettin an ej205 swap come april.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    east rock hill quarry, not on the list but great riding dont get caught weekend are a good time quarry is basically abandoned