Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Did you ever have ham?

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!

In order to give the appearance of me being organized, I have decided to start this thread to chronicle my adventures!!! Today, I decided to hit da Moon with a few of my friends!!! Ronnie, Sammy, Ozzy, and I had a great time at da Moon!!! Gotta love MP3 players...LOL!!! I rode from the main gate up past the tennis courts as a kind of warm up. Then I hit the trails beginning with Rock Waterfall, rolling up onto Big Blue, then I decided to check out the new re-route on Buddy's!!! It is awesome...the whole trail is amazing!!! From there, I rode down the paved road and into The Dark. At this point, I was really riding well and became delusional and decided I was going to ride up Screamer...by the time I got to Squeezer gravity had dealt me a swift slap to the face so I turned around. I concluded my ride with Farm Road, MoZee, Peak-a-Boo, and the paved road out to my car. All in all, I did 4 miles in 41 minutes...not too shabby!!! You just gotta nail it, Jim!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-img_20120812_151703.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-img_20120812_154814.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-img_20120812_162014.jpg  

Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Great idea, and good to see you hit da trails at da mOOn...

...ride ride ride Moto!

i moto too
    Dec 2008
    moto - since it sounded like lee tried to kill everyone with the hills last ride , maybe you can figure out the best route to take so it feels like you're always going down hill

glad you got to ride; seems like you had a good day too.

mtbr member
    sound like you had a great ride . cant wait to ride the moon again it has been to long!

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by redheadrider View Post
    moto - since it sounded like lee tried to kill everyone with the hills last ride , maybe you can figure out the best route to take so it feels like you're always going down hill

glad you got to ride; seems like you had a good day too.
    You mean there were survivors?

i moto too
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPMTBA View Post
    You mean there were survivors?
    a few of the lucky ones

Did you ever have ham?
    Vacation starting on the 27th...I want to spend alot of it mashing pedals!!!

Did you ever have ham?

More Moto Mayhem at da Moon!!!

Took a quick trip to da Moon yesterday before work to get a little:

a) fresh air
    b) exercise
    c) insanity
    d) fun
    e) all of the above

If you answered "E", you are absolutely correct!!! You get a Gold Band Aid!!!

Here is my little video journal of my adventure...enjoy!!!

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    F = "Clif" with "ONE" "F"...
    ...I have a story for you

Did you ever have ham?
    I love playing with my new tripod...don't know how I lived without one...LOL!!!

Did you ever have ham?

Moon x Three

Three times at da Moon in the last two days!!! I started off with a great ride yesterday morning followed a great walk with my adorable girlfriend last night...great way to spend a Sunday!!! Woke up relatively early this morning, made some eggs and turkey bacon for breakfast and aimed the Honda towards da Moon!!! Had a great ride, really picked up the pace the last few times I have ridden!!! Ran into a guy at Deacon, didn't catch his name, but he said he was going to hit up the Wednesday night ride....he was riding a really nice black and red Specialized!!!

I finally made it all the way up the hill coming off TTS up to 8...hey hill, how do you like me now? I rode TTS down to the original 8 and was hammering through there better than I ever have...that's when I hit a little tombstone coming into a corner and went down pretty good!!! I thought chicks digges scars...but mine doesn't like it!!! LOL!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-sany0002.jpg  

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Did you hurt the ROCK?... LMAO

No... just kidding, hope you are, OK

wounded knee
    Ouch!
    Glad to see your out there making progress, with progress comes speed, with speed comes crashes, then as you get used to the speed your again making progress.
    Sponsored by
    VETTA
    GoPro HD Hero Camera
    The Recovery Sock

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Glad to see your out there making progress, with progress comes speed, with speed comes crashes, then as you get used to the speed you become Bob Hannah... LOL

Did you ever have ham?
    BANANA WON THE DILLA!!! Actually, I was playing charades with myself and the word was lawn dart!!!
    LOL!!!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Here's the pic from the winning day...

...look at all the 2 smoker pipes just hanging there!

Ahh, the good ole Box Van days!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-2_g-unadilla-1985.jpg  

Last edited by NEPMTBA; 08-21-2012 at 07:44 AM.

i moto too
    Dec 2008
    i feel for you moto - had my own little get off on sunday

Quote Originally Posted by motoman465 View Post
    I thought chicks digges scars...but mine doesn't like it!!! LOL!!!
    and it doesn't often work the other way around either

Did you ever have ham?

Sunday at da Moon!!!

Today was a family day at da Moon!!! I rode while my girlfriend, Lisa and her daughter Brittany took a nature hike!!! I started out on Nature's Way 1 to 8...rode 8 all the way up to T-Rex1!!! From there I toured the campground and descended the big stinky downhill to the new extension of Watkins. I changed a flat and proceeded up the paved road from the lake to Buddy's and up Twister!!! From there, I just hit the paved road and out to the car!!! What an amazing day at da Moon!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-sany0004.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-sany0024.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-sany0025.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-sany0026.jpg  

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Glad you are making progress. The million dollar question is who is the guy going into the porta-potty behind the picture of your gf?? Lol I just noticed that! See ya next week at the CCC pre-ride!

mtbr member
    we ran into u our first time out tha moon! draggng sticks in our derailleurs up the hill =P thanks for the posts, i find it inspirational, keep up the good work

Did you ever have ham?
    He snuck into that pic...LOL!!! Definitely going to be at the pre-ride and already pre-entered for the race!!! I remember you, ferko, trying to steal kindling from da Moon...LMAO!!!

Did you ever have ham?

Happy MoonDay!!!

Today, I visited the Moon again without the Mono!!! Lisa and I decided to hit da Moon for a little nature hike!!! Trails are in beautiful shape!!! We did a little trail cleaning as we went. I introduced her to Skinny's and she really liked it!!!

On our way out we stopped at Deacon in order to check my sugar and we were surprised to see a well-known celebrity enjoying the man-made obstacles at da Moon!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-huckindeacon.jpg  

Did you ever have ham?

Glorious Day at Da Moon!!!

Third day in a row at da Moon with beautiful weather!!! It doesn't get much better than this!!! I was joined today by Lisa and her son, Brandon!!! Since Brandon is still handicapped by his cast...Lisa and Brandon decided to do a nature walk!!! While they were enjoying their walk I was putting my legs and lungs to the test!!! I started out from the Marina. I took the extension of Watkins and from there jumped Skinny's and then up to the campground. I rode up T-Rex 2 and had all intentions of riding T-Rex1, but I was pretty tuckered so I decided to take a raincheck on that one today. I hooked onto 8 by the old stone steps and rode down to Deacon and back to the Marina. It was a great ride on a great day!!! Looking forward to the Wednesday night ride tomorrow!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-moon1.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-moon2.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-moon3_resize.jpg  

Last edited by motoman465; 08-28-2012 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Pic too big

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    If you have Moon Ride lasting more than 4 days see your Madrack...
    ...LMFAO

Did you ever have ham?

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!

LMFAO!!!!

Just nail it, Jim!!!!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast