Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Did you ever have ham?

Recovery Ride at da Moon!!!

I decided to hit up da Moon for a recovery ride today. I wasn't able to ride much last week due to a chest cold that is still hanging on, but I decided enough was enough. I was only able to muster a little under two miles before I though I was going to pass out!!! Conditions are great and I can't wait to get up there again tomorrow and hopefully blow this crap right out of my body!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-watch2.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-ducttape.jpg  

Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

Did you ever have ham?

A good day at da Moon!!!

Another good day at da Moon!!! Only did three miles today, I was having problems with my blood glucose levels. Seems like I got everything straightened out, so I can make another moon landing tomorrow!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-mono.jpg  

Did you ever have ham?

Egg-Celent Easter Ride!!!

Brandon and I decided to hit up da Moon today to celebrate the beautiful spring day!!! It was a short ride, but a great ride!!! Started out going across the field to Thorny, Big Blue, Buddy's, and Mo-Zee. It was truly an egg-ceptional day to be at da Moon!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-dsc05090.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-dsc05089.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-dsc05088.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-dsc05087.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-dsc05086.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-dsc05085.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-dsc05084.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-dsc05083.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-dsc05082.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-dsc05081.jpg  

Did you ever have ham?

Great Day to be at da Moon!!!

I was able to get up to da Moon today for a little ride. What an amazing day...I forgot how good it felt to ride in shorts and a t-shirt!!! I absolutely give today's weather and adventure a great big thumbs up!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-thumbs-up.jpg  

Did you ever have ham?

Good job! The Return of Moto!!!

Laughing in the face of Mr. Heatmeiser, I loaded my trusty Mono into the not so cavernous cargo area of my Honda and with a smile on my face pointed it towards da Moon!!! I unloaded and immediately started my assault on the trails. I hit NW1, where I even made it up the first hill....first time for that. Made my way up to Ledgeview and Eagle. Up to the top of the triangle for a little run at the hill going up onto 8. It certainly wasn't pretty, but I made it up the climb and continued riding the rest of 8. Finished off my 5.5 mile sauna ride with T-Rex1, the first half of T-Rex2, Buddy's and Twister!!! Good ride....gotta get ready for the Coal Cracker Classic!!!The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-20130719_122420.jpgThe Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-20130719_115425.jpgThe Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-20130719_115410.jpg

Did you ever have ham?
    Guess I need to rotate the pics before I upload!!! For best results, please turn computer on it's side!!!

wounded knee
    That first pic looks like it's hot enough to boil an egg on your head!
    Sponsored by
    VETTA
    GoPro HD Hero Camera
    The Recovery Sock

ride more
    Mar 2007

Re: The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!

Good to see you out!:thumbup:

Did you ever have ham?
    I guss that would have made me an egg head....lol!!!

mtbr member
    May 2006
    MoooTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you ever have ham?
    Moooooooooootttttttttttooooooooooo!!! Is it time to ride yet?

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    There once was a man from da mOOn
    Who rode quite often and soon
    He took off his hat
    and said that is that
    knowing all along it was set for coon

Lenard(not Skynerd)Allen

Did you ever have ham?

Single Speeding on da Moon!!!

Decided to brave the elements (not the Honda's) and head up to da Moon to get in a nice, fun ride!!! Once I was unloaded and geared up I headed out past the big rock on NW1, but changed my mind about my route. So, across the field and through Thorny I went. Found a few wet spots there. I continued on Big Blue and decided to hit up 5 Tree as I have not been on that one in a while. I actually was able to awkwardly negotiate the turn from 5 Tree onto Nitemare and made it about 15 feet before I ground to a halt!!! From there, I finished up Big Blue, Buddy's, Mo-Zee, down to the lake, Skinny's up to the campground, service road to the old Stone Steps and then I hit 8 backwards to Ledgeview and back out NW1. The only time I got wet was when I tried playing dodge bike with a tree...it soaked me as a result!!!

Did you ever have ham?
    I was hoping to make the group ride tonight, but due to scheduling conflict, I am unable to. So, I decided to hit up da Moon early! Did some trimmimg on Thorny and he beginnning of Big Blue and removed what seemed like a million spider webs from across the trails. After that was done it was time to unload the Steel Stallion from the car. Hit up Thorny, Big Blue, Twister. From there it was up to the Deacon Trail where I actually did more riding than walking. Hit up Ledgeview and 8 up to T-Rex1, but since I was running low on liquid I decided to head out. Rode 8 back down and NW1 out to the car. Good ride...7.3 miles total!

Did you ever have ham?

Perfect Day at da Moon!!!

I couldn't resist the perfect riding conditions at da Moon yesterday! I got all bundled up and did my best iced tea commercial impression I could muster. You know, "That's Brisk, Baby!" Any day is a great day to be on da trails at da Moon!

P.S. Where's the Kitty?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-creepyledgeview.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-mototape.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-upsidedown.jpg  

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Hugg'in da Bunnie?

Did you ever have ham?
    I tried....it was too fast!!!

Did you ever have ham?

Gobbled up the trails at da Moon!

I just had to get up to da Moon today in honor of all those turkeys that made the ultimate sacrifice so we could stuff our faces! I only made a five mile loop because of time constraints, but it was amazing! As was evidenced by all the tracks in the snow, many others shared my feelings! So, forget all the excuses and get out and ride da Moon!

P.S. Feel free to submit your duct tape stylings for your chance to win an Attaboy or an Attagirl!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-pilgrim.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-creepysnow.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-snowtracks.jpg  

Did you ever have ham?

Rare sighting at da Moon!!!

It was a very special and rare sighting at da Moon!!! The very elusive Albino Moto Deer was spotted! From the look on its face, it was just as surprised as we were!!!The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-albinomotodeer.jpg

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Yes you are very Albino my friend!

Did you ever have ham?

All wrong!!!

NASA had it all wrong! They spent millions of dollars to go to da Moon to leave some foot prints and to collect some Moon rocks. They should have consulted me! I probably spent $3 in gas to get to da Moon, leave some tire tracks and foot prints, and to play on da rocks! I just did a 4 1/4 mile ride today since my first class at school was cancelled(I can just hear everyone now, Moto has no class...lol)instead of wasting my time sleeping in! Started out on NW1, NW2, What, NW2 and 1 out to Deacon. From there, I climbed up to Ledgeview and rode 8 back down from the Salamander cut in. I decided to go down to the bottom of the park to see if there was water on da Moon. I took the Deacon Trail down, where I got to play on plenty of Moon rocks. There is, indeed, water and signs of life on da Moon. I could have saved NASA millions!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-dsc00029.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-dsc00033.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-dsc00036.jpg  

The Continuing Adventures of Moto!!!-dsc00039.jpg  

mtbr member
    so we're all drained and dried out? been waiting to hear from the moons experts on the atmospheric conditions!

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    The lake is still wet...LOL

Did you ever have ham?
    I haven't been on all the trails, but what I have ridden are awesome! Still a bit spongy, but awesome! Just ride!

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPMTBA View Post
    The lake is still wet...LOL
    Well, it has rained lately.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast