mtbr member
    Oct 2009

Colton Point State Park

is there single track or just rails to trails thanks

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Don't know about trails at CP but near there is the Laurel Classic race course and that whole area has great stuff!

Google "twisted spokes" for the info on their website.

ride
    Last edited by NEPMTBA; 03-20-2010 at 04:59 PM.

Rolling on 650b
    I've ridden up there a bunch of times. There's tons of riding! There's a loop right from the campground that's mostly doubletrack, but its fun and had some good climbs. Makes a great night ride. Bee Tree Ski trails is at the bottom of the mountain and is great singletrack, but tends to be muddy through the bottom. Asaph classic race course is only a few minutes away, and you can do different variations on it. Head west towards Coudersport and check out the riding at potato city airport. I've got to go right now, but I'll get back to you later. I've got some guidebooks that cover that area.

S&G CREW
    Feb 2008
    Rode their a few years ago and from what i remember it was mainly double track it was ok but not really my kind of trail.But their was one cool downhill section with some waterbar jumps at the end.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Love riding up there when Rally America comes to town the first Weekend in June. Colton Point and Asaph are both Rally stages too and awesome.Our cabin is out by Oleona, Germania and "Hopper Run" is a great trail off twelve mile road. Runs all the way to Ole Bull State Park.

Rolling on 650b
    I went through my guidebooks. You want to get a copy of 'Mountain Biking Pennsylvania' by Rob Ginieczki, part of the Falcon Guide series. It lists many of the trails in that area. One thing about Colton point, there are no showers, so bring a sunshower or prepare to stink after a couple days of hard riding.