Thread: Codorus?

Riding a Rig.

Codorus?

I've mainly been riding at codorus and was wondering how it compares to some of the other trails around? I like codorus.. but it seems a bit too tame for my tastes. I'd like to see some dropoffs and more jumps. I figure next season I'll try out micheaux and some of the stuff in the york area. Anything else I should check out?
    "Physics is timeless. Marketing and bs never lasts. Thats been proven time and time again."
    -Dave Weagle

cannondale rider

The Ridge

theres no better riding in york then at the ridge. rocky ridge has some of the most technical and challenging rides all around. you cant find a better place. tough climbs, fast descents, logs, rock gardens, stream crossing, its got it all. it even has some drops and jumps, you just have to know where to find em. you arent going to find a better ride around then the ridge

Riding a Rig.
    Thanks, I'll plan on trying to catch a few group rides there with some people from YAMBA in the spring.
    "Physics is timeless. Marketing and bs never lasts. Thats been proven time and time again."
    -Dave Weagle