ern
    mtbr member
    May 2006

Chester County Women's Club...

Does anyone know if there are any women's groups that get together and ride around West Chester?

If so, can someone give me a contact?
    and if not....any women out there interested in starting one with me?

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    My girlfiend just started off road riding, and im sure that she would be interested in having a riding partner. The problem is that she lacks technical skills and I have a hard time trying to teach them.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    if your close to the Lehigh Valley or don't mind the trip the dirt devils mtn bike group has a wide variety of gals of different skill levels riding and having a blast... look us up on www.clubmtb.com Liz Allen is a good one to get in contact with... Good luck... We also cater to many beginners and have rides for all levels all the time... GET YOUR RIDE ON !!! Straus

ern
    mtbr member
    May 2006

Technical Skills and your Girlfriend

We don't have a ton of technical skills- our husbands attempt to teach us how to get over stuff, and a lot of times we do, but the only way to learn is to try...we don't push as hard as you guys do sometimes, so an evening ride with us once in awhile might be just the thing.
    have her send me a Private Message if she is interested and we can email.

ern

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Cool, Ill get her on the site. Where do you usually ride?

ern
    mtbr member
    May 2006

where we ride

In the evenings, Marsh Creek. we live in exton so it is close by.
    On weekends, it depends on how far we want to drive, but usually we go to french Creek.
    our riding partners are a little out of commission right now, so its just me and my huband, so you could come along too.
    we're gone this weekend. have her send me a message and i'll get back to her next week.

Jen Green
    May 2004

Group rides????

I'm interested......I live in Downingtown so it would be nice to get a girls group together without the guys once in a while.

Jen

jen@headbadges.com
    jen@jen-green.com

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Hello, there is a group ride at Marsh Creek in Downingtown on Wednesday nights. This is my first season riding so I am not very fast, but I have been trying my best to keep up with the guys. It would be great to have some more women out there to ride with me! We meet at Loweriders at 6pm. Please join us!