Dirt Whore

Cannondale Lefty Service Recomendations?

Anyone have any recomendations for Lefty Service? it looks like i blew a seal, my LBS (Bikeworks in Harleysville) doesnt sell cannondales so im assuming they dont do service on lefty forks.

Thanks

Pete

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    there's a godd chance that they aren't going to be servicing cdale stuff if they don't deal it. cdale is pretty tight fisted about their speciality tools.

i'd say find a cdale dealer, as i'm pretty sure only they can even send it back to bedford.

good luck!

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Come down to Human Zoom in Manayunk, we sell Cannondale and we can service your Lefty (although sometimes we send them back to C-dale to be serviced). We're right on Main St. Heres a link: www.humanzoom.com

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Not trying to take anything away from Human Zoom (they're a great shop/group) but a second option could be Cyclesports in Doylestown. Also a Cannondale dealer and they'll be sending my Lefty out for repair after the race on Sunday.

http://www.cyclesports.com

mtbr member
    How do you find the guys at cyclesports? I knew Kirk through mutual friends in High School but I haven't been in there much since the store changed ownership.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dwnhlldav
    How do you find the guys at cyclesports? I knew Kirk through mutual friends in High School but I haven't been in there much since the store changed ownership.
    I mostly only deal with Kirk himself, but that is not a knock on anyone else in the shop. Everyone from Eric (the owner) Kirk, Paul, Carl, Brain, T and so on really care about getting things done right. It's just that I've dealt with Kirk from day one and have alot of trust in him. I've only heard stories about how the shop was under the other owner (and none of them where very good.)
    But drop by sometime and check them out for yourself.