Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Campmor Series

892 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  CaballoLoco 
#1 ·
Hey everybody I was interested in racing the Campmor series, could anybody tell me what it is like. Also how does it compare to MASS thanks.

#3 ·
More technical

There are two riders from Philly that do the Campmor H2H series in the womens categories. They often say that the MASS series is well organized, but the courses are not as technical. They drive north because they enjoy fast singletrack, but love the bigger hills, rocks, logs, and such of Ringwood, waywayanda, tymor, and Blue Mt Peekskill. I hope to try one of the MASS series races this year to see for myself what the difference is. Good Luck. Ride Everywhere!

#4 ·
I think I am going to do Campmor for the Moristown event. I've raced there before on what the call "The Mountain Man Biathlon". Ill tell you what guys, if you want to do a fun race, that Mountain Man Biathlon is the best!! Its on Halloween weekend, so people get all dressed up in customes, and there are a few kegs of beer at the fisnih line, and its just fun!!
So, I'll probably do the XC race there this year. Its just so f'in far...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.